Gentlemen,
   We have hotels and motels. We asked about special rates. There are
no motels that give much discount. The rates run from (dives) single
at $25/night - $125/wk on up. I have never seen the $25.00 rooms. I
will go see one this weekend. Not expecting much :)
Stuart

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:40 PM, John Kasunich <jmkasun...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Jon Elson wrote:
>> Stuart Stevenson wrote:
>>> Fest 2009
>>> Workshop
>>>
>>> May 21 thru May 27
>>>
>>> MPM Inc
>>> 2100 S West St
>>> Wichita KS 67213
>>> 316 945 1227
>>>

>> Which reminds me, what is happening on the hotel negotiations?  Is there
>> a particular hotel that has been selected, and maybe giving a special
>> rate?
>
> I'm interested in this too.  I'll be flying into Kansas City and driving
> the 3 hours or so to Wichita.  I have plane and rental car reservations,
> but I haven't made hotel reservations yet.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Kasunich

you can lead a person to knowledge
but you cannot make him think