Dear sir :
1 .
libinch...@libincheng-desktop:~$ cd emc2-trunk
libinch...@libincheng-desktop:~/emc2-trunk$ cd src
libinch...@libincheng-desktop:~/emc2-trunk/src$ ./configure
--enable-run-in-place
libinch...@libincheng-desktop:~/emc2-trunk/src$ make
Makefile:31: Makefile.inc: No such file or directory
Makefile:42: *** Makefile.inc must specify RTPREFIX and other variables。 Stop。
2.
I wrote a kinematics modle(ygdan.c and put it in the directory
emcw-trunk/src/emc/kinematics) which describes my machine, and want to use it
instead of trivkins.
Then I compile and install it with comp:

libinch...@libincheng-desktop:~$ sudo comp --install ygdan.c
Password:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/comp", line 1191, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/comp", line 1174, in main
    shutil.copy(f, tempdir)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/shutil.py", line 81, in copy
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/shutil.py", line 47, in copyfile
    fsrc = open(src, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'ygdan.c'

Thanks for your help!
Regards!
yang