From: Douglas Pollard <dougp...@verizon.net>

Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:57:32
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] Jitter problem

I bought a used IBM Think Centre 3 ghz. intel chip that after a latency
test proved to be useless  in running EMC2.   I also have an Hp   dual
core  64 bit  machine that is my personal desktop machine. 2.4 ghz  1 g
ram I thought EMC2 would not run on it. I recently saw someplace on line
saying it could run on one of the chips but not both. Does anyone know
anything about this.  I really don't want to go looking for another used
computer.
                                                     Doug