R/C Servos take a digital pulse input at around 50 (or 100?) Hz.
The width of the pulse determines the position of the servo.
A width of 1.5 ms is the central position, and 1.0 ms is full left (for
example), while 2.0 ms is full right.

if you have digital I/O connected to EMC (parallel port or a pci-card)
and a machine that can run with a base_period of 25us that would mean
around 40 base_period's for the full range of motion of the servo.
Do you need more resolution? Some machines may be able to run with a
shorter base_period.

There might be an existing PWM HAL component you can use to produce this
output, but it's not hard to code your own if you need to.

Anders