Some time ago there were a few mails about an EMC Fest in Europe.
Just this week another Dutch EMC user (Dirk) sent me an email to trigger
me about the silence about the European EMC Fest. We both feel the need
to do something - even if it is just the two of us :-}

But I do not have that much EMC knowledge, nor a nice servo controlled
mill to retrofit.
I see lots of CNC systems being developed that use one of the Windows
(USBCNC, PCNC) programs.
Our idea is to host an EMC fest for ourselves (expanding and sharing our
own knowledge) and to introduce EMC to those who are still looking for a
controller.

I got a set of linear drive units with stepper controllers and also have
a spare 5i20 card (and a 7i43 card) to use instead of the standard
parport config.
So this winter, exact date still to be determined, we like to host an
event, somewhere in the Netherlands, for guys like us.

If it's just Dirk and Me we will call it a mini Fest, if there are 5
users it is an EMC for dummies fest, more than 20 we'll call a big
succes ;-)

If anyone is interested, wants to join or even has a location (or more
donor material), just reply via email.

Regards,

    Rob