Hi Gene.

Apache needs to be owner of files, so giving full access is relevant, and
doesn't care about group and other.

I mainly use x5x mode since when it applies to directory the +x flag changes of
meaning.

Of course xx0 is of common sense for paranoïd sysadmins, and guru paranoïd
sysadmins should even set SUID or SGID bits accordingly :-)

Regards, Chris.

PS: your file is still unreachable from here:-)))