On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 01:42:04PM +0000, Markus wrote:
> thank you for the answer.

> no, the controller is not that kind of controller but the protocoll is
> realy simple. the communication works over the com-port and ther are
> only a few commands to control the machine. there is only one command
> to move the machine. Sending the command @0M X, SpeedX, Y, SpeedY, Z,
> SpeedZ moves the machine to the coordinates.

> is there any way for me to implement the functions for my controller
> (for example an interface to emc or an api or anything like this)?

This page describes the kinds of motion-control hardware that emc2
is intended to interface with:
    http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Emc2HardwareDesign

Based on your short description and some information I googled up[1]  it
sounds like emc2 is not at all suited to your device.  The device uses a
slow serial interface, and it takes endpoints and performs operations
like acceleration and deceleration ramping itself, notifying the
computer when the entire motion is done.

Jeff
[1]
http://www.isel-data.de/manuals/DATEN/EN/SOFTWARE/Programming%20instructions/Language%20description%20IFC5/Operating-System_5x_Programming-Instruction.pdf