At 11:19 PM -0500 9/19/09, Jon Elson wrote:
>Dale Grover wrote:
>>  George Bulliss of Digital Machinist just announced (well, a few days
>>  ago) that the CNC Workshop will be at Washtenaw Community College
>>  near Ann Arbor, Michigan, June 22 through the 25th 2010.
>>
>>  A few more details (but not much) at
>>  http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=667010.
>>
>>  This is a nice community college 15 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor.
>>  Major airport (Detroit Metro) is about 35 minutes away.
>>

>Do we know what arrangements are going to be available for the EMC group?
>Aside from a less than mainline internet connection (I get spoiled at
>work, they got REAL
>internet there!) Roland Freistad's place was REALLY nice.  Stuart
>Stevenson's place
>was quite cool, too, I got to do servo tuning on a machine nearly as big
>as my HOUSE!
>We also had enough space for many people to set up desk-sized project
>areas and
>work on them.
>
>Jon

George is definitely aware of the EMC meeting and the level of access
and resources that were available at Roland's for the group.

It does not seem too soon to me for an EMC person to start working
with George to get the best possible environment set up for the EMC
Fest.

I'm happy to help in whatever way I can.  (I live in Ann Arbor, about
15-20 minutes from WCC.)

--Dale