Stuart, greetings

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart Stevenson" <stus...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:31 PM

> Gentlemen,
>   The Cinci was set up to use home switches. I am now using the limit
> switches for homing. I did this to better match the homing cycle to other
> machines in the shop.
<snip>

Pardon me coming out of "lurk mode" to offer a comment.

While seeing the advantage of direction sensitive disable to allow easy jogging
off the limits, personally I would want to treat limit switches on a big
machine like your 5 axis Cinci in the same way as E-stop - i.e. not rely on
software (or indeed perhaps silicon) to stop motion (ISO 13850:2006).

Best wishes

John Prentice