On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 05:55:10PM +0200, vh5...@libero.it wrote:
> Hi,
> I can't rotate the backplot preview in Axis as requested in my application.
> I put in the .INI file, under [DISPLAY] section, the identifier GEOMETRY =
> ZXY
> but I can't see any difference in my preview.

When all the axis letters are linear axes, their order makes no
difference.  This is because translating by 1 unit in Z followed by
translating 1 unit in X is the same as translating by 1 unit in X
followed by translating 1 unit in Z.

The order is important when rotational axes are involved, because
translating then rotating is different than rotating then translating;
and because translating around A then around B is different than
translating around B then around A.

Jeff