Haberler,

OK, the trajectory planner saeems to be running at 1 KHz, same as the
servo thread.
The sawtooth is in signal axis.2.f-error   I don't know what other
signals you can get
out of stepgen to help diagnose it.  A commanded velocity signal (which
it has to have
internally) would be MOST instructive, but I don't know if it puts that
out.  There may be
a diagnostic mode option that causes stepgen to export more HAL signals.

Have you tried reducing the MAX_ACCELERATION parameter?

Jon