I'm confused by your question, so my answer may be off the mark.

In my configuration for a linear axis, I have INPUT_SCALE set to 2048, that
is, 2048 steps per millimeter.

You need to set that up first for rotary axis, the number of steps per
degree.  You mention 120,000.  Is that 120,000 steps per revolution?  If so,
that is 120,000/360 steps per degree.

Once that is configured, you can set F to be in degrees per min. (or
radians, or whatever your preferred unit is)