On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 02:50:59PM +1100, Frank Tkalcevic wrote:
> Thanks.  I got it working again.  How do I use the new version?  I have a
> 5i20.

For probing, it's probably better to stick with 2.3 or use master before
799409d259e2a3f12cf809d7aa1dd6c6b7f1f1a7, because I've come to the
conclusion that the hal configuration for probing will have to change
yet again before it's done.

If you want to use current versions on master for another reason, then
simply hook each axis.#.motor-pos-probed to the same thing as
axis.#.motor-pos-fb.  This should give you probing equivalent to 2.3's.

Jeff