Hi Ray,

It is looking for a drive that doesn't exist. Either you have changed
your hardware configuration or you installed over the previous Ubuntu
installation and something got left behind. I would suggest that you
re-install from the live cd but make sure the hard drive is reformatted
when you install.

Les