Good morning list,
I am in the process of changing over an old Centroid CNC3 controller (linked
to a mini mill) to the EMC2 set up.
I have read up to ch8 in the users manual. I am by no means this kind of a
computer programmer, but I do have a few years of CNC and CAD CAM
experience. I went through ch7 twice just to get a clearer understanding of
what I don't understand. About the only thing I got out of the beginning of
chapter 8 was that I need to find would what kind of printer port I have and
what the Bios says about it. That was at 1 am and I'd had enough.
I do know that my processor is fast enough 1.8 and I have plenty of RAM and
I ran the flicker/twitch test twice and the highest number was just under
11. So this can should be good.
So, that's my intro story and I'm sticking to it. I will appoligize up front
because my ignorance in these waters runs deep. And if you wish to check out
what I do in my little machine shop you can check out my blog at
www.212steam.blogspot.com
Questions soon to come...so stayed tuned...
Later,
Martin