From: Ray Henry <rehe...@copper.net>
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 7:28:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Got my first signal out...

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 23:54 -0500, Martin Pinkston wrote:
> Good evening group,
<s>
> But now it's even funnier that I got signals out of the port.
> Ordering a breakout board tomorrow.

Realizing that there are signals waiting to be connected and used is a
key to getting into EMC2.

Back about 95-96, when several of us were getting machines working, and
Fred Proctor was spending weeks in Matt's basement getting a first
"public" machine running, I thought I'd conquered the world when I first
saw signals on my scope.  I had to order stuff for those signals to run.

Congratulations.

Rayh