if you want Z to go home when you press home all,
add this to the ini file for the Z axis
HOME_SEQUENCE = 0
make any other axes you wish to home next
HOME_SEQUENCE = 1
(it must start at 0, and follow on you cant miss any numbers, -1 means
you do not wish this axes to be homed.

> I would like to home my mill in gcode the following way
>
> 1. z-axis home to machine 0

G91 G28 Z0
send Z home only

> 2. x and y axes home to machine 1900, 550 mm respectively
>
> How can I do that in gcode?
>
> If I do this: "G53 G0 X1900Y550Z0" it cuts into the table

G90 G53 G00 X1900 Y550
i think this will give what you are looking for, im presuming you want
to move X1900mm, Y550mm positive from machine origin zero.
if this is where you machine will have its G28 X and Y i would advice
setting it there then when you issue G28 G91 Z0 Y0 X0 machine will go
home to its correct place. where it homes out at.

robert