Hi,

I am following the compile scripts and I searched this list history and I can't
find the answer. I am getting a missing "config.h.in" while trying to
./configure from source I obtained from git and compiling on 9.10. I downloaded
the dependencies and I am getting to the end of the config script. I am not new
to compiling sources or emc2. Notice this is for simulator only.

$ ./configure --enable-simulator --enable-run-in-place
[snip] [snip]
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for glBegin in -lGL... yes
checking for working GLU quadrics... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating ../scripts/rtapi.conf
config.status: creating ../docs/man/man1/emc.1
config.status: creating ../scripts/emc
config.status: creating ../scripts/halrun
config.status: creating ../scripts/emc-environment
config.status: creating ../scripts/haltcl
config.status: creating ../scripts/realtime
config.status: creating Makefile.inc
config.status: creating Makefile.modinc
config.status: creating ../tcl/emc.tcl
config.status: creating ../lib/python/nf.py
config.status: creating ../scripts/emcmkdesktop
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `config.h.in'
emc2-dev/src $