It is kinda an inside joke.  It started being just a simple h-bridge
using the irf high side drivers.  Then I thought I would add cycle by
cycle current limit.  figured out after a few failures that I needed
some sort of blanking circuit.  Some where along the way an enable was
added.  (still only lightly tested)

So - the 'simple' h-bridge isn't so simple any more. :)

sam