Hi all,

I have a PCI parallel port card with SUN1888 chipset (Digitus). There
are two ports on it. I can't switch it to EPP mode.

Port1 is at 0x1018 and Port2 is at 0x1008
I tried to write 0x80 to base_address + 0x402 using the base address
0x1018 and 0x1008 but it doesn't work. I always read 0xff from this
address and I can't change its value.

How can I switch it to EPP mode?

$ lspci -v
04:00.0 Parallel controller: Timedia Technology Co Ltd Device 7268
(rev 01) (prog-if 02 [ECP])
        Subsystem: Timedia Technology Co Ltd Device 0104
        Flags: stepping, medium devsel, IRQ 10
        I/O ports at 1018 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 1010 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 1008 [size=8]