On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 11:21 +0700, Binh Hoang wrote:
> Hi! My name is Binh. I have a problem for connect interface MINI with step
> motor. With interface AXIS, when i start emc, i donnt need to connect that
> interface axis still connect with step motor. But with interface MINI is
> imposible. Can you help me?

Theoretically, the user interface, AXIS or MINI should have no effect on
the function of EMC2. On the other hand, I believe MINI is very old
software and compatibility may have not been maintained.

Also make sure you have entered the the display information in your .ini
file correctly. For AXIS:

[DISPLAY]

# DISPLAY = tkemc
DISPLAY = axis
# DISPLAY = mini
# DISPLAY = keystick

or just:

[DISPLAY]

DISPLAY = axis

For MINI:

[DISPLAY]

# DISPLAY = tkemc
# DISPLAY = axis
DISPLAY = mini
# DISPLAY = keystick

or just:

[DISPLAY]

DISPLAY = mini

I think missing or bad characters can cause the program to crash or
freeze.
--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html