<lot of snips>

> 4) I edited following lines from Test1.hal
>
> before:
> loadrt trivkins
> loadrt [EMCMOT]EMCMOT base_period_nsec=[EMCMOT]BASE_PERIOD
> servo_period_nsec=[EMCMOT]SERVO_PERIOD num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES
>
> after:
> loadrt num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES

loadrt num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES

^^ that is incorrect. loadrt loads a component. num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES is a
parameter for that component, but the component is missing.
In your case (since you changed kinematics.hal to loadrt gantrykins) you
don't need Test1.hal at all.

<more snip>

> Debug file information:
> Could not open command file 'test1.hal'

here's the error ^^

I would just remove the HALFILE = test1.hal line from the ini.
Also bear in mind that linux is CaSe SeNsItIvE...

Best regards,
Alex