On 29/05/10 16:18, Michał Geszkiewicz wrote:
> alan battersby pisze:
>> Having previously made the 2.4.0 pre version on my Opensuse system I
>> thought I would download the latest 2.4.0 release and make that. I used
>> git to download the files, ran autogen and configure and make. This time
>> I got an error see output below. Could anyone explain why this should
>> happen? I do not know what the command none does, a search of the
>> opensuse package database returned nothing.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Alan
>>
> Hi
>
> you must install gettext package, run configure and then make again.
>
> regards,
> Michael

Thanks Michael,
Got a bit further , ran autogen,configure and make again as instruction
on wikki below

$ cd src
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --enable-run-in-place --enable-simulator
$ make

System made ok so could run emc and chose axis_9axis from sim but it
exited with an error see below

hal_lib: dlopen: /home/alan/emc2/rtlib/hal_lib.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
trivkins: dlopen: /home/alan/emc2/rtlib/trivkins.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
core_sim9.hal:5: /home/alan/emc2/bin/rtapi_app exited without becoming ready
core_sim9.hal:5: insmod failed, returned -1
Shutting down and cleaning up EMC2...

Looked in rtlib and nothing there. Any suggestions

Alan