Dear Sirs,
   I would like to change and modify some of the English language messages,
notifications,
and I also need to know how to rebuild the emc software, using "makefiles".
I need help on
how to do that. What are the ingredients of the emc software to build it?
What parts can I
configure or what parts are configurable and translatable? Thanks for your
help.
Farzin