Thanks as always for the really good job, I wish I could have more time to
write here in the mailing list and help at least with the most little thing.
I will try this new version on my laptop to see how it works.

Again thanks to all the people involved in this proyect, and I hope EMC
keeps growing, I know it will.

Best regards from Argentina.

Leonardo.