Gi'day Andrew,

A possible alternative to a Dremel, is the router that is used on the Colinbus
Profiler Pro 3 Axis router. It is high speed, and variable over the range of
11,000 to 25,000 rpm. You can view their Profiler Milling Machine @
www.colinbus.com. Check out the list of accessories on the left hand side of
the page under Profiler and Profiler Pro.

Robert Reed