Hi All;
I will have to plead the Shultz Defense.

The Mill processors I am converting to EMC2 are
 Athlon 64 processor 3700+ or better with the following
slots:
    PCI
    PCI-EX1
    PCI-EX16
    MGP (Mach speed graphics port).
I am currently using left over dual monitor video cards
which worked fine for the old CNC package. Apparently
EMC2 wants better.

Any suggestions for a Graphics Card that will make EMC2
and these systems happy to do the job, and get my latency
test out of the ruts.

Moving the Latency Display during the test looks like this.
                                Max Intrvl(ns) Max Jitr(ns) Lst Intrvl(ns)
Servo Thread (1.0ms)    1692524       214782        996XXX
Base Thread (25us)            82717         47208          24XXX

    Thanks again for your many helps
        Don