To All,

There is a non-qwerty keyboard (like most CNC keyboards) called the OIX 5072-P
Gloved Hands, PS/2, Black
>From http://www.cyberresearch.com
It is not cheap, but it is bullet-proof.

Cheers,
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Pugh [mailto:a...@andypugh.fsnet.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 3:48 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Suitable Keyboard/Mouse. was: Suitable touchscreen?

On 22 October 2010 07:13, Frank Tkalcevic <fr...@franksworkshop.com.au> wrote:

> So what do people use for keyboard/mouse?

>From eBay, one of these stainless-steel vandal-proof ones:
http://www.devlin.co.uk/keyboards/kiosks.html

If you go the same route, make sure you get one with a CTRL key, mine
lacks that and it is a bit of a bother :-)

--
atp

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only. It may
intended recipient of this communication, the disclosure, copying, distribution
or use hereof is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and then delete it
immediately.