Pncconf could help you. It supports two mesa cards external mpg axis select and
jog incrment. You could make a dummy cinfig and cut and paste ...

-----Original Message-----
From: a...@conceptmachinery.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:39:31
To: Enhanced Machine Controller \(EMC\)<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] RELEASED: emc 2.4.6/pendant

Hi Michael
Thanks for help.
I did look all documentation and closest was
http://www.anderswallin.net/wp-content/2006_11jog/jog.hal
Because I used MESA m5i20.
Problem with that example is that I do not want to use DS3486. and SN74HC148.
I want to use only pin from Mesa 7i33 and 7i37 cards for
> 1.        jog wheel A+ A- B+ B-
> 2.        increment switching 0.1; 0.01; 0.001
> 3.        axis switching   X; Y; Z; A;  etc
> 4.        enabling pedant  ON, OFF
     5.                Estop

In my system/(computer) I have 2 card 5i20 and corresponding amount of
7i33 and 7i37 , so I have enough amount of pin.
I don’t know how to refine that example to my specific case.
I think that > 1.        jog wheel A+ A- B+ B- should  wired to 7i33 card
and rest of code wired to 7i37 card but I may be wrong here.
I am interesting to use 2nd M5i20 for pendant but I need help with
tailoring code and final wiring.

Thanks
Aram