I have looked at these. The linearity is quite poor, see pg. 6 and 7
It looks like you might be up to 10 counts out at any position with an
optimally placed magnet.

Slotted encoders are usually out by a % of less than one count.

The parameters will also change as the bearings wear over time. I think they
are great for something like a butterfly valve or accelerator pedal where
lots of discrete steps are required, but their relative accuracy is not
important.

Regards
Roland