The map did not work for me until I started zooming in then the flags
started to work, So you may want to try that

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Ireland [mailto:wyeh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:44 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] CHNC Help on Forum
Honestly, if there are any EMC users within50 miles of sacramento, I need
friends to play with. EMC user map hasn't worked for me in about 2 years. I
am the only linux user I know... simple stuff escapes me sometimes.

I have a lot to give back. I owe it to Radek to help this guy so he doesn't
have to walk another newbie through the basics.

Any users in my area area urged to contact me. I am an EMC success story and
I really want to compare notes.
On Feb 16, 2011 10:31 AM, "Matthew Ireland" <wyeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote a nice informative email to the original poster but it got
bounced.
> I am happy to help ... I hope someone will put him in touch with me.
> On Feb 14, 2011 12:13 PM, "dave" <dengv...@charter.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 12:08 -0600, John Thornton wrote:
>>> Those are some odd drives on that CHNC, GE HiAk. Normally the CHNC comes
>>> with Semens (which I have) or Fanuc AFAIK.
>>>
>>> So the real question is anyone familiar with the GE HiAk drives enough
>>> to wire one up?
>>>
>>> John
>> IIRC HiAk drives are 1970's technology and a very early pwm. I gave my
>> drives and the schematic to one of the service people that is on this
>> list. Maybe he will pipe up and offer to copy the basics of the
>> manual. :-)
>>
>> Dave

http://www.linuxcnc.org/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,20/func,view/cati
d,30/id,7113/lang,english/#7159

>>> The ultimate all-in-one performance toolkit: Intel(R) Parallel Studio
XE: