I'm using EMC2 solely via the telnet interface, so my gcode pane at
the bottom of axis is empty and unused.  It would be great to have the
extra space for the plot area.  Is there any way to remove/hide this
portion of the interface?

I'm also wondering if there's a way to not show the cyan rapid plots,
leaving just the reddish ones from G1 and G02/G03 moves?