Hi all,

This message is aimed, I think, mainly at skunkworks.
Thats the name I saw in the IRC logs that Google showed me.
I've seen a fair bit of discussion on EMC IRC logs, TurboCNC group, and
cnczone, of jumpering Parker OEM650X stepper drives after unplugging the
indexer PCB.
Unfortunately noone actually says WHAT pins need jumpering!
Its a 34 pin connector and I assume some are power so Im a bit cautious
of just blindly jumpering.

I might want to use the indexer functionality in the future for some
other projects so Id rather not do anything permanent.

I've a Sigma Instruments 20-3450D200-E05 I want to use with it for Z,
I assume the stepper is likely to be 5A, certainly big enough. 5" long
34 size. No data anywhere, sadly.
X and Y will be servos.

A separate problem is how to make a pair of >=1mH high current inductors
so I can use my ServoDisc motors with a dsPIC drive. N FET H bridge
based rather than the power op amp, max-mod's version rather than the
original. Anyone faced a similar issue?

Grateful for any help or pointers, Jim