On 28 April 2011 18:12, Javier Ros <j...@unavarra.es> wrote:

> Will this give an error or is it possible?.

Probably less typing to do it in Hal and see than to ask the question,
to be honest.

If it doesn't work it should be fairly easy to write a HAL function to
convert IO to I and O pins and vice-versa.

I think you might have trouble with AND writing to the output IO pin
every thread. A comp has the option of only writing to the pin when a
condition is met, and leaving it unchanged otherwise.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"