I know that you are in a different time zone, but I think that I have a
customer (the waterjet retrofit customer) who would be happy to talk to
you or your customer about the reliability of EMC2 on their machine.

They are located in the USA, in the State of Indiana, Eastern Standard
time zone - which I think is GMT-5. They only speak English.

Jet Edge (the oem) still services this retrofit machine from a
mechanical standpoint since the high pressure water pump and piping
requires regular maintenance as the machine is run daily.

Jet Edge was trying to sell this customer a second large waterjet
machine. When they came in and saw how well the retrofit machine was
running with EMC2, they offered to sell a the customer a second
waterjet machine less the motors and controls, so EMC2 could also be
installed on the new machine as well. :-)

Dave