Hi,

I want to call a named sub dependent to generate gcode actions using a
dispatch table and code something like the following

#<_SubTable> = #40  (start of sub dispatch table )
##<_SubTable> = o<MyFun1>
##<_SubTable + 1> = o<MyFun2>
#<indx> = 0
O <while1> while [#<indx> LT #<_count>]
        #<rec> = [ #<_recbase> + #<indx> * <_recOffset>]
        (this points to type so)
        O [ #<_SubTable> + ##<rec> ] call [param1] [param2] ...
        #<indx> = [#<indx> + 1]
O <while1> endsub

I am using a block of variable memory as an array of fixed size records
of mixed types. Each typerecord starts with an int value which is the
type id. I could use numbered subs but I want to use named subs for self
documentation and to keep me sane.

So is it possible to create such a table? I tried to initialise table
using code above but got an error message Parameter number out of Range

Thanks

Alan