On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 17:43 -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> On Monday, July 18, 2011 05:42:32 PM Dave did opine:
>
> > Yes.. all you can do is to make it more difficult to remove.
> >
> > If someone wants it badly enough....they will get it eventually.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> As long as the customer understands that.  Some never do. :(  So CYA.
>
> Cheers, gene

Just thinking out loud ... it can probably be packaged so it is not
obvious that it is a computer. Of course, there always those that would
be happy to trash anything they can.

I thought the idea of solar for trickle charge was a good idea.

I would/will be interesting to revisit this in 2-3 years and see how it
worked out.

Dave