Hello!

I have a special client, who does not understand, when I write in
email and tell over the phone that no arc movements (G2/G3) will be
executed in UV plane - I just received some complaints that machine is
ruining parts, so I asked to send me the g-code file. Guess what did I
see there...
I would like to ask, if someone can recommend me a way, how I can
relatively easily and quickly convert G2/G3 moves into small G1 moves.
Well, any possible solution will do. It could be some spreadsheet
formulas or whatever.
Thanks in advance!

Viesturs