> Hi,
> Peter Wallace built a custom firmware load for my 7i43 card a while back.
> I want to make some slight changes to it and Peter is on vacation.  Is
> someone
> else set up to build them that could help me out?  I can send a modified .vhd
> file...
> Thanks,
> -Tom

Tom, I just successfully built SVST4_12B.BIT today, so I believe I am all set
up.
I didn't realize Peter was on vacation, though.  He responded to an email
question
I sent him this morning.

If you send me your vhd file(s) and tell me which card (200K or 400K) you are
using, I'll try building a bitstream for you.

-- Ralph