Gents,

I upgraded my PC to latest EMC2 (the 10.10 CD) and reconfigured with
Stepconf (this is a step/dir servo based machine). If I test the config in
Stepconf the axis is moving correct distance, but when I start EMC2/Axis
for real the travel is only the half!
When I physically measure 100 mm of travel, it says 200 mm in Axis...

Anyone who can help out of this?

Regards,
Sven