On 25 December 2011 21:52, himanshu bhatt <bhatthiman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i just need to syncronize their speed only.

How well do they need to be synchonised?

What I would do, I think, is run one motor as a master in closed-loop
speed control, then slave the other motors to its encoder counts in
closed-loop position control. The the "slave" motors will try to stay
in exact phase with the master.

You will have to write the HAL for this yourself, but it will look
like a combination of 1x closed-loop speed control and 4x standard
servo control, but with the position commands from the master encoder,
not an EMC2 pin.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.