Hi all,

a few weeks back I asked about turning STL files from openscad to gcode for
my router. Pycam was suggested and I've been playing with that.
However the wiki is pretty bare, and the mailing list and archives are
pretty slim pickings too!

Does anyone on the list use it regularly? Or know a good place to get pycam
specific help?

I've made a test file (attached) that I'm struggling to get a useful
toolpath from.

I can use the "contour follow strategy" to cut the outside and the rebated
hole (though 144 minutes seems a little long!).
But how can I pocket (I think that's the word) the rebated hole, and use a
different tool to drill the hole?

Any advice much appreciated by this excited beginner!

Matt

--
Matthew Venn
mattvenn.net