We were looking at some torch height control logic and need the commanded
relative position (work coordinates).  According to the documentation
halui.axis.N.pos-relative claims to be this, but in fact it is not the
commanded position, it is the actual position (we can see the value change by
our dithering amount).  We can use this, but would prefer the commanded
relative position.

It looks like we can get it in python, Actually, we can calculate it in python
as you have to take into account the various offsets (g92, tool height), but
this wouldn't be realtime.  Are we missing a hal variable, or combination of
variables, that is the actual commanded relative position?

Tom