2012/1/16 Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com>:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 05:44:47PM +0200, Viesturs L??cis wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have a question:
>> How can I do software step generation and export it through gpio pins on
>> 5i23?
>
> Why do you want to do this?

Because the machine has 3 servo motors to be controlled by 7i39 card
and also 2 stepper motors.
Ideal solution would be modifying 5i23 firmware for 7i39 card to add
stepgens, but I have no skill to do that by myself. Can anyone help me
out on this? Usually Peter helped me out on such situations (which
added lots of bonus points to my evaluation of their customer service
and my loyalty), I asked him, but it seems that he is too busy this
time.
I have to go to client's site day after tomorrow and now I am figuring
out all the possible ways to get machine working.

Viesturs