On 19 January 2012 20:43, Lars Andersson <l...@larsandersson.com> wrote:

> I think I will try to change the A-axis to velocity mode and put a HAL
> component in series that takes the derivative of commanded position

That might not be necessary, you can probably use the existing axis
velocity pin.
(axis.3.join-vel-cmd) connected to a velocity-mode stepgen.
You need to
net fb-shortcircuit axis.3.motor-pos-cmd axis.3.motor-pos-fb
To stop it complaining about following errors, I suspect.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.