That machine was likely dropped on the bottom corner of the control
panel and then it roller over and hit the operator panel.

That machine could have a lot of problem besides the controls depending
on how far it fell.

Notice that "no loading assistance will be provided", perhaps the moron
who dropped it is dropping machines at another location now.  ;-)

Dave