On 25.02.12 10:10, andy pugh wrote:
> On 25 February 2012 01:11,  <kqt4a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Could you please elaborate
> > Are you sailing between planets,
>
> (Sat here waiting for the taxi)
> I will be on the boat Derry/Londonderry and can be tracked here:
> http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/index.php/follow/race-viewer/
> Race start is 4th of March.

Ah, and we thought that you were getting away from the rat race. :-)

Now that we know you're racing, perhaps the advice to "keep your harness
on" takes on a slight edge?

But at least there's no problem keeping enough water under the keel.

Erik

--
To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one
would like to do, is to be a god.