According to Daves FANUC link:  http://www.cnc1.com/News/customer-
files/CNC_eNewsletter_Sep_2010.pdf

it tells us that Fanuc 7 was the version developed in cooperation
with Siemens and it was marketed in two separate hardware versions,
one from each company.
Anyway, it says that FANUC developed a special version 7 for the
Siemens cooperation.
At the same site there is a list of fact sheets about FANUC control
systems develoment thru the years but system 7 is non-present...
That leaves me slightly confused...

Anyway, there is a document who closely match the control panel in
Storebro 260 i previously linked to, this one:
General_Numeric_6-TB.pdf
I made a simple page to organise my papers, here it is included:
http://abcnc.se/storebro260.html

Thanks Dave and others for your support!

/ Roger