This sounds OT, but has a tie-in to EMC, as we are trying to be
able to read a tape that has the last work on APT/360 on it.

I have a CDC Keystone 9-track tape drive that appears to be working
fine.  I have a salvaged SCSI to Pertec formatted interface converter
that worked
for a while, and I was able to dump a few blocks off some tapes with
it, then it died!  So, does anyone know where to get a SCSI to
Pertec formatted interface converter board?  Or, does anyone know
where to get the SCSI interface board for a CDC 92185 tape drive?

Or, does anyone know where a working 9-track 1600 and/or
6250 BPI tape drive is that we could read some tapes on?

Thanks,

Jon