Viesturs,
the only efficient high frequency amplifier is a better antenna, that is
a saying from the early 20th century. Any electronic amplifier would
boost the noise as well as the signal. Not much use in this digital aera.
First: are you sure the dish is directed correctly to the satellite? To
the correct satellite, too? Bend the mount slightly only with the tip of
your finger and watch what happens on the TV set.
Second, if the position is somehow shaded, move the dish mount sideways
somewhere else on the roof, if you can.
Third, try a larger dish. I switched from a 60 cm to a 80 cm dish, and
all was ok. I even have a meter dish on stock, just in case...

Peter